What’s In The Box
- 1 pair of woofers
- 1 pair of tweeters
- 1 pair of speaker grilles
- 1 pair of crossovers
- 1 pair of woofer mounting brackets
- 1 pair of tweeter surface mount accessories
- 1 pair of tweeter flush mount accessories
- 1 pair of tweeter nuts
- 1 pair of tweeter flat washers
- 6 tweeter mounting screws
- 8 woofer mounting screws
- 8 crossover mounting screws
- 8 speed clips
- Foam mounting tape
- Owner’s manual
- Description: 6-1/2″ (160mm) component speaker system
- Power Handling: 90W RMS, 270W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 93dB
- Frequency Response: 53Hz – 21kHz
- Impedance: 3.0 ohms
Edge-driven, textile tweeters
The audiophile-grade tweeters used in Infinity’s new Reference speakers deliver smooth, non-fatiguing sound even at high output levels.
Adjustable tweeter output level
The larger Reference multi-element and component systems offer a tweeter output level control to optimize system linearity to suit installation location or the listener’s preference.
Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and accurate music reproduction.
Optimized Frame Size
Reference speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit just about any vehicle on the road today.
Reference speakers provide step-up Infinity sound at mainstream prices.