About the JBL GTR-104
Power delivered in style
JBL’s GTR-104 4-channel car amplifier can deliver 100 watts RMS per channel to your front and rear speakers — serious power from a compact chassis that exudes style. Even better, you can stream music directly from a Bluetooth device to this amp, while its built-in processing restores the excitement in your music that data compression removes.
You can stream music from a Bluetooth device directly to this amp for convenient, wireless play that bypasses your car’s radio. You can connect the amp’s preamp outputs to a subwoofer amp, like the matching JBL GTR-601 or GTR-1001, so your music will have plenty of low-end punch. The Party Mode feature allows up to three different sources to stream, so more people can join in the fun.
Restores the excitement in your music
Downloaded digital music and streaming services apply data compression to their files so you can store more songs on your devices, but compressed music sounds noticeably duller than uncompressed files. Harman’s Clari-Fi™ sound restoration technology improves the sound quality of your digital music by analyzing the data and then reconstructing the parts that were removed during the compression process. You get crisper highs, increased dynamics, clearer vocals, and fuller music. The included wired remote gives you handy controls for Bluetooth streaming, hands-free calling, Party Mode, and Clari-Fi signal processing.
Need some bass power? You can switch the GTR-104 into bridged mode and drive two subwoofers with 240 watts RMS each. The variable high- or low-pass filter optimizes the amp’s output to your speakers, increasing the efficiency of the system. The GTR-104 can accept low- or speaker-level inputs so it’ll work in almost any system, and JBL includes RCA-to-speaker wire adapters for your convenience.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (120 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 240 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Clari-Fi™ sound restoration technology improves the sound of your digital music
- built-in Bluetooth allows you to stream music directly to the amp
- separate variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- wired remote unit has controls for Bluetooth streaming, hands-free calling, Party Mode, and Clari-Fi signal processing
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included)
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-7/16″W x 2-3/16″H x 7-1/16″D
What’s in the box:
- 4-Channel amplifier
- Four 30A ATO fuses (2 installed)
- Control panel with attached 19.5′ cable
- Control panel flush mount sleeve
- Control panel mounting bracket
- 2 M4 x 10mm bracket screws
- 4 Bare wire-to-RCA adapters
- Remote plug (Euro or Phoenix connector)
- 4 Mounting screws (M4 x 52mm)
- Quick Start Guide